CNN is a cable news channel that offers a variety of programming, including news, opinion, and entertainment. Here is a look at what's on TV tonight on CNN:
8:00 PM ET
- Anderson Cooper 360°
Anderson Cooper hosts this hour-long news program, which covers the latest news from around the world.
9:00 PM ET
- CNN Tonight
CNN Tonight is a news program that airs weeknights at 9:00 PM ET. The show is hosted by Alisyn Camerota and Laura Coates.
10:00 PM ET
- The Source With Kaitlan Collins
The Source With Kaitlan Collins is a news program that airs weeknights at 10:00 PM ET. The show is hosted by Kaitlan Collins, a CNN correspondent.
11:00 PM ET
- CNN Tonight
CNN Tonight repeats at 11:00 PM ET.
In addition to these programs, CNN also airs a variety of other programming, including documentaries, talk shows, and reality shows.
Here are some of the top stories that are likely to be covered on CNN tonight:
- The ongoing war in Ukraine
- The upcoming midterm elections in the United States
- The latest on the COVID-19 pandemic
- The global economy
- The climate crisis
Here are some of the top guests that are likely to appear on CNN tonight:
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy
- US President Joe Biden
- NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg
- World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
- Former US President Donald Trump
I hope this article has given you a good overview of what's on TV tonight on CNN. Be sure to tune in to see the latest news and analysis from around the world.