The Grammy Awards are one of the most prestigious music awards in the world, and they celebrate the best of artists and music from all genres. In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of veterans who have been nominated for Grammys, and this year is no exception.
Here are a few of the veteran Grammy nominees in 2023:
- Margo Price: Price is a country singer-songwriter who has been nominated for Best Country Album for her album "Strays." She is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.
- B. Taylor: Taylor is a hip-hop artist and producer who has been nominated for Best Rap Album for his album "American Dream." He is a veteran of the United States Navy.
- The War and Treaty: The War and Treaty are a duo consisting of Michael Trotter Jr. and Tanya Trotter. They have been nominated for Best Americana Album for their album "Hearts Town." Trotter Jr. is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
- Jamey Johnson: Johnson is a country singer-songwriter who has been nominated for Best Country Song for his song "Where Are You Now." He is a veteran of the United States Army.
- Willie Nelson: Nelson is a country music legend who has been nominated for Best American Roots Song for his song "I'll Be There." He is a veteran of the United States Air Force.
These are just a few of the many veteran Grammy nominees in 2023. It is great to see that veterans are being recognized for their talent and contributions to the music industry.
How to watch the Grammy Awards
The Grammy Awards will air live on CBS on Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT. You can also stream the Grammys live on Paramount+.
How to celebrate the Grammy Awards
There are many ways to celebrate the Grammy Awards. You can watch the show with friends and family, and enjoy some good food and drinks. You can also host a Grammy-themed party, where guests can dress up as their favorite artists and vote on their favorite performances.
If you are a veteran, you can also celebrate the Grammy Awards by supporting veteran artists. You can buy their music, go to their shows, and follow them on social media. You can also donate to organizations that support veteran artists.
The Grammy Awards are a great way to celebrate the best of music from all genres. This year, there are many veteran Grammy nominees, and it is great to see that veterans are being recognized for their talent and contributions to the music industry. There are many ways to celebrate the Grammy Awards, and you can find a way to celebrate that works for you.
- Grammy Awards
- veteran Grammy nominees
- Margo Price
- B. Taylor
- The War and Treaty
- Jamey Johnson
- Willie Nelson
- watch the Grammy Awards
- celebrate the Grammy Awards
- veteran artists
- veteran music