The NFL Mux is a satellite television channel that broadcasts NFL games live. The channel is free-to-air, but it is encrypted with a BISS key. To watch the NFL Mux, you will need a satellite receiver that is compatible with BISS keys.
NFL Mux Frequency and BISS Key:
The NFL Mux is broadcast on the following frequency:
- Satellite: Astra 1N @ 19.2° E
- Frequency: 111817 GHz
- Polarization: Vertical
- Symbol Rate: 31429 ksps
- FEC: 5/6
- BISS Key: 75 05 67 E1 3E 5C AC 46
How to Watch the NFL Mux:
To watch the NFL Mux, you will need the following equipment:
- A satellite receiver that is compatible with BISS keys
- A satellite dish
- A coaxial cable to connect your satellite receiver to your satellite dish
Once you have your equipment, follow these steps to watch the NFL Mux:
- Point your satellite dish at the Eutelsat 9B satellite.
- Connect your satellite receiver to your satellite dish using a coaxial cable.
- Turn on your satellite receiver and go to the menu.
- Find the settings for BISS keys and enter the NFL Mux BISS key.
- Once you have entered the BISS key, you should be able to watch the NFL Mux.
- NFL mux
- NFL satellite frequency
- NFL BISS key
- NFL live stream
- NFL free to air
- NFL how to watch
- NFL satellite channel
- NFL satellite receiver
- NFL satellite dish
- NFL coaxial cable
- NFL BISS key settings
The NFL Mux is a great way to watch NFL games live for free. All you need is a satellite receiver that is compatible with BISS keys and a satellite dish. To watch the NFL Mux, follow the steps above and you'll be up and running in no time.