"If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" is a children's book written by Laura Numeroff and illustrated by Felicia Bond. It was first published in 1985 and has since become a classic of children's literature.
The book tells the story of a boy who gives a cookie to a mouse. The mouse then asks for a glass of milk, a straw, a napkin, and so on. The boy keeps giving the mouse what it wants, and the mouse's requests become more and more elaborate.
The book is a humorous exploration of cause and effect. It shows how one small act can have a big impact. It also teaches children about the importance of being responsible for their actions.
Here are some of the high CPC AdSense earning keywords that you can use in your article:
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
- Laura Numeroff
- Felicia Bond
- Children's book
- Cause and effect
- Early childhood education
- The book has been translated into over 30 languages.
- It has sold over 20 million copies worldwide.
- It has been adapted into a television special and a stage play.
- The book has been praised by critics for its simple yet effective storytelling and its humor.
- It has been used in classrooms to teach children about cause and effect.