Mortal Kombat 12: Everything We Know So Far
The long-awaited sequel to Mortal Kombat 11 is finally on the horizon, and fans are eagerly awaiting any new information about the game. While there is still a lot we don't know, here is a rundown of everything we do know about Mortal Kombat 12 so far:
- Release Date: Mortal Kombat 12 is currently scheduled to be released in 2023. However, no specific release date has been announced yet.
- Developer: Mortal Kombat 12 is being developed by NetherRealm Studios, the same team that developed Mortal Kombat 11.
- Platforms: Mortal Kombat 12 is expected to be released for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
- Gameplay: Mortal Kombat 12 will feature a similar fighting style to Mortal Kombat 11, but with some new twists. For example, it has been rumored that the game will feature a new grappling system that will allow players to perform new combos and throws.
- Characters: A number of returning characters have been confirmed for Mortal Kombat 12, including Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, and Liu Kang. However, it is also rumored that the game will feature a number of new characters, including a female ninja character who is said to be the daughter of Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
- Story: The story of Mortal Kombat 12 is still under wraps, but it is rumored that the game will pick up where Mortal Kombat 11 left off. In the previous game, Kronika was defeated and the timeline was restored. However, it is possible that Kronika's defeat has created a new set of problems for the Earthrealm warriors.
Overall, Mortal Kombat 12 looks to be a worthy sequel to the popular fighting game series. With its new gameplay mechanics, returning characters, and rumored new characters, Mortal Kombat 12 is sure to be a hit with fans of the series.