How to Summon Golem in Diablo 4
The Golem is a powerful ally that can be summoned by the Necromancer class in Diablo 4. It is a large, hulking creature that can deal significant damage to enemies and take a lot of punishment. The Golem can also taunt enemies, drawing their attention away from the player.
To summon a Golem, you must first unlock the ability to do so. This can be done by completing the quest "Necromancer: Call of the Underworld." This quest becomes available once you reach level 25.
Once you have unlocked the ability to summon a Golem, you can do so by opening the Skill Assignment menu. The Golem skill will be located in the Golems section of the skill tree. To add the skill to your skill bar, simply drag it into one of the empty slots.
Once the Golem skill is on your skill bar, you can summon a Golem by clicking on it. The Golem will appear next to you and will start fighting your enemies.
The Golem has a number of abilities that can be used to help you in battle. These abilities can be found in the Golem's Active Skill menu. The following are some of the Golem's most powerful abilities:
- Taunt: This ability causes the Golem to taunt all nearby enemies, making them attack it instead of you.
- Unstoppable: This ability makes the Golem immune to damage for a short period of time.
- Earthquake: This ability causes the Golem to create a shockwave that damages all enemies in front of it.
The Golem is a powerful ally that can be a great asset in battle. By learning how to use its abilities effectively, you can make it a devastating force on the battlefield.
Tips for Summoning Golems
Here are a few tips for summoning Golems in Diablo 4:
- Use the Golem's taunt ability to draw enemy fire away from you. This will allow you to stay alive longer and deal more damage.
- Use the Golem's unstoppable ability to protect yourself from harm. This is especially useful when you are surrounded by enemies.
- Use the Golem's earthquake ability to clear out large groups of enemies. This is a great way to deal damage to multiple enemies at once.
- Upgrade the Golem's skills as you level up. This will make the Golem stronger and more effective in battle.
With a little practice, you will be able to summon Golems like a pro and use them to dominate your enemies.