How to Set Up the Rotana Channels Biss Key on Yahsat
Rotana is a popular Arab media company that owns a variety of television channels, including Rotana Khalijia, Rotana Cinema, Rotana Classic, and Rotana Music. These channels are available to viewers in the Middle East and North Africa via satellite.
To watch Rotana channels on Yahsat, you will need to enter the Biss key. The Biss key is a code that allows you to decrypt the channels and watch them without interruption.
The Biss key for Rotana channels on Yahsat is:
AA BB CC 31 01 02 23 26
To enter the Biss key, follow these steps:
- Go to the settings menu on your satellite receiver.
- Select the "Biss Key" option.
- Enter the Biss key in the provided fields.
- Click "Save".
Once you have entered the Biss key, you should be able to watch Rotana channels on Yahsat.
Here are some additional tips for setting up the Rotana Channels Biss Key on Yahsat:
- Make sure that your satellite receiver is compatible with Biss keys.
- If you are having trouble entering the Biss key, try using a different keyboard.
- If you are still having trouble, contact your satellite receiver manufacturer for assistance.
I hope this article has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Post a Comment