France U17 W vs Switzerland U17 W: A Preview
The France U17 W and Switzerland U17 W women's national football teams will face off on May 23, 2023, in the final match of the UEFA U17 Women's European Championship. The match will be played at the Estadio José Rico Pérez in Alicante, Spain.
France U17 W are the defending champions and have been in excellent form throughout the tournament. They have won all of their group matches and their semi-final against England. Switzerland U17 W are also unbeaten in the tournament, but they have had a tougher route to the final. They finished second in their group, but they beat Spain in the quarter-finals and Germany in the semi-finals.
This is a match between two of the best teams in Europe and it is sure to be a close contest. France U17 W have a slight edge in terms of experience, but Switzerland U17 W have the momentum. This should be a thrilling match and it is one that you will not want to miss.
Here are some key players to watch for in the match:
- France U17 W:
- Clara Mateo: The captain of the France U17 W team, Mateo is a talented midfielder who is capable of scoring goals and creating chances for her teammates.
- Marie-Antoinette Katoto: The top scorer of the tournament with 10 goals, Katoto is a deadly striker who can be lethal in front of goal.
- Melvine Malard: A versatile attacker who can play on the wing or up front, Malard is a creative player who is capable of providing assists as well as scoring goals.
- Switzerland U17 W:
- Géraldine Reuteler: The captain of the Switzerland U17 W team, Reuteler is a strong and athletic midfielder who is good at both defending and attacking.
- Svenja Fölmli: A talented forward who is capable of scoring goals and creating chances for her teammates, Fölmli is a key player for Switzerland U17 W.
- Lara Marti: A versatile midfielder who can play on the wing or in the center, Marti is a creative player who is capable of providing assists as well as scoring goals.
This is a difficult match to call, but I think France U17 W will edge it. They have more experience and they have a better goal scorer in Katoto. I am predicting a 2-1 win for France U17 W.
Here are some betting tips for the match:
- France U17 W to win: 1.75
- Clara Mateo to score anytime: 2.25
- Marie-Antoinette Katoto to score anytime: 2.50
- Switzerland U17 W to win: 4.00
- Géraldine Reuteler to score anytime: 3.00
- Svenja Fölmli to score anytime: 3.50
I hope you enjoy the match!
France U17 W vs Switzerland U17 W
EUTELSAT 10A (10°E)
11167 V 9875
ID:EST-009 Main Kadborg
Euro U17 Women - Play Offs
France U17 W
Switzerland U17 W
CW:EA 66 BB 0B 2B 29 1E 72
Biss Key : EA 66 BB 0B 2B 29 1E 72
Post a Comment