BT Sport (UK) Frequencies on Astra 28E
BT Sport is a group of sports television channels in the United Kingdom and Ireland owned by BT Group. It was launched on 1 August 2013, and broadcasts a range of live and exclusive sports events, including Premier League football, UEFA Champions League football, UEFA Europa League football, Gallagher Premiership rugby union, Aviva Premiership rugby union, Test cricket, and many more.
BT Sport channels can be received in the UK and Ireland via a variety of methods, including satellite, cable, and IPTV. In this article, we will focus on how to receive BT Sport channels via satellite.
To receive BT Sport channels via satellite, you will need the following:
- A satellite dish that is pointed at the Astra 28E satellite.
- A satellite receiver that is compatible with BT Sport.
- A BT Sport subscription.
Once you have all of the necessary equipment, you can follow these steps to tune in to BT Sport channels:
- Point your satellite dish at the Astra 28E satellite.
- Select the "Autoscan" option on your satellite receiver.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to scan for channels.
- Once the scan is complete, you should see BT Sport channels listed in the channel guide.
BT Sport channels are encrypted, so you will need to enter your BT Sport subscription details in order to watch them.
Once you have entered your subscription details, you will be able to watch BT Sport channels.
Here are the frequencies for BT Sport channels on Astra 28E:
- BT Sport 1: 11386 H 29500 8/9
- BT Sport 2: 11387 H 29500 8/9
- BT Sport 3: 11388 H 29500 8/9
- BT Sport 4: 11389 H 29500 8/9
- BT Sport Extra: 11390 H 29500 8/9
- BT Sport ESPN: 11391 H 29500 8/9
- BT Sport Showcase: 11392 H 29500 8/9
These frequencies are for the UK and Ireland. The frequencies may vary in other countries.
For more information on how to receive BT Sport channels, please visit the BT Sport website.