There are a few reasons why your Call of Duty account might reset:
- Your account was hacked. If your account was hacked, the hacker may have reset your account in order to sell it or to use it for their own purposes.
- You violated the terms of service. If you violated the terms of service, Activision may have reset your account as punishment.
- There was a technical glitch. In rare cases, a technical glitch may cause your account to reset.
If you are unsure why your account was reset, you can contact Activision support for assistance.
How to prevent your Call of Duty account from being reset
There are a few things you can do to prevent your Call of Duty account from being reset:
- Use a strong password and enable two-factor authentication. This will help to protect your account from being hacked.
- Be careful about what information you share online. Avoid sharing your account password or other personal information with anyone.
- Follow the terms of service. Make sure to read and understand the terms of service before playing Call of Duty.
If you think your account has been reset due to a technical glitch, you can contact Activision support for assistance.
- Call of Duty
- video games
- online games
- first-person shooters
- multiplayer games
- battle royale
- account reset
- terms of service
- technical glitch
I hope this information is helpful.