If you're a Call of Duty fan, you know that the grind to level up is real. It takes a lot of time and effort to unlock all the cool weapons, attachments, and perks. But what happens if your level is suddenly reset back to 1?
There are a few possible reasons why this might happen. One possibility is that there was a bug with the game that caused your level to be reset. Another possibility is that your account was hacked and the hacker reset your level.
If your level is reset, there's not a lot you can do to get it back. Activision doesn't typically restore lost levels, so you'll have to start over from scratch. However, there are a few things you can do to make the grind a little easier:
- Play with friends. Playing with friends is a great way to earn XP faster and make the game more fun.
- Focus on objective-based game modes. Objective-based game modes, such as Domination and Hardpoint, award more XP than deathmatch modes.
- Complete challenges. Challenges are a great way to earn extra XP and unlock new rewards.
- Use XP tokens. XP tokens are items that can be used to boost your XP earnings for a limited period of time.
If you're patient and persistent, you'll be able to level up again in no time.
- Call of Duty
- level reset
- how to get your level back
- lost level
- XP tokens