The 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup is set to be the biggest and most exciting tournament in the history of women's football. With 32 teams competing, it will be a feast of action for fans around the world.
If you're in South America, you'll be able to watch all the action live on TV. Here are the channels and frequencies you'll need to tune in:
- Argentina: TyC Sports, TV Pública
- Bolivia: Tigo Sports, Bolivia TV
- Brazil: SporTV, Rede Globo
- Chile: Canal 13, TVN
- Colombia: Caracol TV, RCN
- Ecuador: Teleamazonas, RTS
- Paraguay: Tigo Sports, SNT
- Peru: Latina TV, TV Perú
- Uruguay: Teledoce, Canal 4
You can also watch the tournament online through the FIFA Women's World Cup website or app.
In addition to the TV channels listed above, there are a number of other ways to watch the Women's World Cup in South America. These include:
- Streaming services: Many streaming services, such as DAZN and ESPN+, will be broadcasting the tournament.
- Public viewings: There will be a number of public viewings held throughout South America where fans can watch the games together.
- Social media: FIFA will be live streaming all the games on its social media channels.
No matter how you choose to watch it, the Women's World Cup 2023 is sure to be an unforgettable event. So get ready to cheer on your favorite team and celebrate the best of women's football.
- women's world cup 2023 tv channels in south america
- how to watch women's world cup 2023 in south america
- women's world cup 2023 streaming in south america
- public viewings for women's world cup 2023 in south america
- social media live streams for women's world cup 2023