Robert Downey Jr. is one of the most popular and successful actors in Hollywood. He has starred in a wide variety of films, from comedies to dramas to superhero movies. His films have grossed billions of dollars at the box office, and he has won numerous awards for his acting, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a BAFTA Award.
Downey Jr.'s films can be found on a variety of streaming services, including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+. Here is a list of his most popular films and where you can watch them:
- Iron Man (2008): This is the film that launched the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and it made Downey Jr. a household name. You can watch it on Disney+.
- The Avengers (2012): This is the first film to bring together all of the superheroes from the MCU, and it was a huge box office success. You can watch it on Disney+.
- Iron Man 3 (2013): This is the third film in the Iron Man franchise, and it is one of Downey Jr.'s best-reviewed films. You can watch it on Disney+.
- The Sherlock Holmes films (2009-2011): Downey Jr. stars as Sherlock Holmes in these two films, which are both well-received by critics and audiences. You can watch them on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
- Chaplin (1992): This film earned Downey Jr. an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, and it is considered one of his best performances. You can watch it on HBO Max and Kanopy.
- Tropic Thunder (2008): This is a comedy film in which Downey Jr. plays an actor who is method acting for a role as a black soldier. It is a very funny film, and Downey Jr.'s performance is one of the highlights. You can watch it on Hulu and Amazon Prime Video.
These are just a few of the many great films that Robert Downey Jr. has starred in. If you're a fan of his work, be sure to check out these films and more.
- Robert Downey Jr. films
- how to watch Robert Downey Jr. films
- Iron Man
- The Avengers
- Sherlock Holmes
- Tropic Thunder