The 2023 US Open Golf will be held from June 16-19 at The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts. The tournament will be played on a par-70 course that measures 7,264 yards.
The tee times for the first round of the tournament have been released. Here is a look at the top groupings:
- 10:35 AM ET: Collin Morikawa, Max Homa, Scottie Scheffler
- 10:46 AM ET: Jon Rahm, Xander Schauffele, Viktor Hovland
- 10:57 AM ET: Matthew McClean, Ryan Fox, Seamus Power
- 11:08 AM ET: Martin Kaymer, Stewart Cink, Michael Thorbjornsen
- 11:19 AM ET: Gunn Charoenkul, Mac Meissner, Barclay Brown
The second and third rounds of the tournament will be played in a similar format, with the top groupings teeing off later in the day. The final round will be played on Sunday, June 19, with the leaders teeing off in the final group at 2:45 PM ET.
The US Open is one of the most prestigious golf tournaments in the world. It is the third major championship of the year, and it is always a hotly contested event. Be sure to tune in to watch the best golfers in the world battle it out for the championship.
Here are some additional details about the US Open tee times:
- The tee times are set by the USGA, and they are based on the players' world rankings.
- The top players in the world will tee off later in the day, which gives them a chance to watch the early groups and make adjustments to their game plans.
- The tee times are also designed to create excitement and drama. The top players will be playing against each other in the final groups, which will make for great viewing.
I hope this article has helped you find out more about US Open tee times. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.