Anime is a Japanese art form that has gained popularity all over the world in recent years. With its wide variety of genres, there is sure to be an anime out there for everyone to enjoy. In this article, we will take a look at some of the best anime that are available to watch in the USA, as well as where you can find them.
The Best Anime on USA
There are many great anime series that are available to watch in the USA. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Attack on Titan: This dark fantasy series follows a group of humans who fight against giant, man-eating creatures called Titans.
- Demon Slayer: This action-packed series follows a young boy who sets out to avenge the death of his family at the hands of demons.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: This fantasy series follows two brothers who search for a way to restore their bodies after they were lost in a failed human transmutation experiment.
- My Hero Academia: This superhero series follows a young boy who dreams of becoming a hero like his idol, All Might.
- One Punch Man: This action-comedy series follows a superhero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch.
Where to Watch Anime
There are a number of different streaming services where you can watch anime in the USA. Here are a few of the most popular options:
- Netflix: Netflix has a wide selection of anime series, including many of the most popular titles.
- Crunchyroll: Crunchyroll is a streaming service that specializes in anime. It has a large library of anime series and movies, as well as simulcasts of new episodes as they air in Japan.
- Funimation: Funimation is another streaming service that specializes in anime. It has a similar library to Crunchyroll, but it also offers English dubs of many anime series.
- Hulu: Hulu has a smaller selection of anime series than Netflix or Crunchyroll, but it does have some popular titles, such as "Attack on Titan" and "Demon Slayer."
How to Choose the Right Anime for You
With so many great anime series to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. Here are a few tips for choosing the right anime for you:
- Consider your interests. What kind of genres do you enjoy? Are you looking for something action-packed, funny, or thought-provoking?
- Read reviews. Check out reviews of different anime series to get a sense of what other people think of them.
- Watch a few episodes. Most streaming services offer free trials, so you can try out a few different anime series before you commit to watching them all.
Anime is a great way to escape into another world and experience new cultures. With so many great anime series to choose from, there is sure to be something for everyone. So what are you waiting for? Start watching anime today!
- best anime on usa
- how to watch anime
- attack on titan
- demon slayer
- fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood
- my hero academia
- one punch man