Silo is a new science fiction dystopian television series that premiered on Apple TV+ on May 5, 2023. The series is based on the Wool series of novels by author Hugh Howey, and it stars Rebecca Ferguson as Juliette, an engineer who is tasked with unraveling the mystery behind the death of a colleague.
The series is set in a dystopian future where a community exists in a giant silo that extends hundreds of stories underground. 10,000 people live in this society, which is bound by regulations they believe are meant to protect them. However, when Juliette begins to investigate the death of her colleague, she uncovers startling secrets that threaten the very fabric of their enclosed world.
Silo is a gripping and suspenseful thriller that will keep you hooked from beginning to end. The series is well-acted and beautifully shot, and it offers a thought-provoking look at a possible future for humanity.
How to Watch Silo
Silo is available to stream on Apple TV+. You can sign up for a free trial of Apple TV+ here: https://www.apple.com/apple-tv/
Once you have signed up for Apple TV+, you can watch Silo by following these steps:
- Open the Apple TV app on your device.
- Click on the "Search" tab.
- Type in "Silo" and press enter.
- The Silo TV series will appear in the search results.
- Click on the "Play" button to start watching.
Silo is a must-watch for fans of science fiction, dystopian thrillers, and well-acted television shows. The series is sure to keep you entertained from beginning to end.
Here are some additional things to know about Silo:
- The series was created by Graham Yost, who is known for his work on the television series Justified and The Americans.
- The series is executive produced by Rebecca Ferguson, Graham Yost, and Hugh Howey.
- The series has been praised for its acting, writing, and visuals.
- The series has a 90% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
If you are looking for a new science fiction dystopian thriller to watch, I highly recommend Silo. It is a well-made and suspenseful series that will keep you hooked from beginning to end.