Kris Jenner is one proud mom! The Kardashian-Jenner matriarch took to Instagram on Sunday to congratulate her daughter Kourtney Kardashian on her pregnancy.
"Congratulations you two!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!!!" Jenner wrote alongside a photo of Kourtney's baby bump.
Kourtney and her husband, Travis Barker, announced their pregnancy on Friday during a concert by Barker's band, Blink-182. The couple shared a video of Kourtney holding up a sign that read, "I love you and I love our little baby. So excited to meet you."
Kourtney and Barker have been married since May 2022. This will be the first child for the couple together. Kourtney has three children from her previous relationship with Scott Disick: Mason, 13, Penelope, 10, and Reign, 8. Barker has two children from his previous relationship with Shanna Moakler: Landon, 19, and Alabama, 17.
Jenner's congratulations to Kourtney is just one of many messages of support that the couple has received since announcing their pregnancy. Fans and celebrities alike have taken to social media to share their excitement for the new arrival.
"Congratulations to my beautiful sister and brother-in-law!" Khloé Kardashian wrote on Instagram. "I love you both so much!!!"
"So happy for you guys!" Kim Kardashian commented. "Can't wait to meet the little one."
"Congratulations, Kourtney and Travis!" wrote Addison Rae. "So excited for you both."
Kourtney and Barker have not yet revealed the due date for their baby. However, it is clear that the couple is already very excited about this new chapter in their lives.
- kris jenner congratulates kourtney kardashian on pregnancy
- kourtney kardashian pregnant with travis barker's baby
- travis barker and kourtney kardashian pregnancy announcement
- kourtney kardashian baby bump
- kourtney kardashian and travis barker expecting
- kris jenner reaction to kourtney kardashian pregnancy
- kourtney kardashian and travis barker baby news
- kourtney kardashian and travis barker pregnancy rumors