Several popular Czech and Slovak channels have been removed from Thor 6 (0.8W). The channels, which include JOJ Sport HD, Nova International, Prima Plus HD, Prima Max HD, JOJ Family, JOJ Cinema HD, and Wau HD, were all available on the satellite at 12284.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S2 SID:31417 PID:2601[MPEG-4]/2611 Czech).
The removal of the channels is a blow to Czech and Slovak viewers who relied on them for access to a variety of programming, including movies, TV shows, sports, and news. The channels were also popular with viewers in other parts of Europe, including Poland, Hungary, and Romania.
The reason for the removal of the channels is not clear. However, it is possible that the channels were removed due to declining viewership. The channels have been struggling in recent years, and their ratings have been dropping.
The removal of the Focus Sat channels is a reminder of the ever-changing landscape of satellite TV. Channels are constantly being added and removed, and viewers need to be prepared for changes.
If you are a Czech or Slovak viewer who enjoyed watching the Focus Sat channels, you will need to find a new way to watch them. There are a number of other channels available on satellite, including HBO, AMC, and Cinemax. You can also watch movies and TV shows on demand through streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
Here are some alternative channels that you can watch:
- HBO: HBO is a premium cable channel that offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
- AMC: AMC is a cable channel that specializes in dramas and thrillers.
- Cinemax: Cinemax is a premium cable channel that offers a variety of movies.
- Netflix: Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
- Amazon Prime Video: Amazon Prime Video is a streaming service that offers a variety of movies, TV shows, and documentaries.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.