Amanda Nunes is a Brazilian mixed martial artist who is widely considered to be the greatest women's MMA fighter of all time. She is the current UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion and the UFC Women's Featherweight Champion. Nunes has a professional record of 22-4, with 19 wins by knockout. She has defeated some of the biggest names in women's MMA, including Ronda Rousey, Cris Cyborg, and Valentina Shevchenko.
Nunes is known for her aggressive fighting style and her devastating knockout power. She is also a very well-rounded fighter, with excellent striking and grappling skills. Nunes is a true pioneer in women's MMA, and she has helped to raise the profile of the sport to new heights.
Here are some of Amanda Nunes's most notable accomplishments:
- UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion (2016-present)
- UFC Women's Featherweight Champion (2018-present)
- 19 wins by knockout (most in UFC history)
- Undefeated in her last 12 fights
- Defeated Ronda Rousey, Cris Cyborg, and Valentina Shevchenko
- First woman to hold two UFC titles simultaneously
- First openly gay UFC champion
Amanda Nunes is a true legend of women's MMA. She is a pioneer, a champion, and an inspiration to women all over the world.