TV Guide Listings for Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Here are some of the best TV shows and movies to watch tonight, Tuesday, May 23, 2023:
- The Voice (8:00 PM ET, NBC) - The singing competition show returns for its 22nd season.
- The Blacklist (9:00 PM ET, NBC) - The crime drama series follows Raymond Reddington, a former U.S. Navy officer turned criminal mastermind, who works with the FBI to catch other criminals.
- Superman & Lois (8:00 PM ET, The CW) - The superhero drama series follows Clark Kent and Lois Lane as they raise their two sons in Smallville.
- The Flash (8:00 PM ET, The CW) - The superhero drama series follows Barry Allen, a forensic scientist who gains super speed after being struck by lightning.
- The Good Doctor (9:00 PM ET, ABC) - The medical drama series follows Shaun Murphy, a young doctor with autism who is recruited to work at a prestigious hospital.
In addition to these shows, there are also a number of movies that are worth watching tonight, including:
- The Batman (HBO Max) - The latest Batman movie stars Robert Pattinson as the Caped Crusader.
- Top Gun: Maverick (Paramount+) - The sequel to the 1986 film Top Gun stars Tom Cruise as Pete "Maverick" Mitchell.
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Disney+) - The latest Marvel Cinematic Universe movie stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange.
- The Lost City (HBO Max) - A romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum.
- The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent (HBO Max) - A comedy starring Nicolas Cage as a fictionalized version of himself.
These are just a few of the many great TV shows and movies that are available to watch tonight. With so much great content to choose from, you're sure to find something to keep you entertained.
Post a Comment