IFC TV Schedule
IFC TV is a cable television network that airs independent films, documentaries, and comedy series. The network was founded in 1994 and is owned by AMC Networks. IFC TV is available in over 90 million homes in the United States.
The IFC TV schedule is constantly changing, but here are some of the shows that are currently airing:
- Documentaries: IFC TV airs a variety of documentaries, including films about current events, history, and culture. Some of the most popular documentaries on IFC TV include "The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst," "The Staircase," and "O.J.: Made in America."
- Independent films: IFC TV is known for airing independent films, many of which have gone on to win awards at major film festivals. Some of the most popular independent films that have aired on IFC TV include "Boyhood," "The Grand Budapest Hotel," and "Moonlight."
- Comedy series: IFC TV also airs a variety of comedy series, including both original programming and shows that have been imported from other countries. Some of the most popular comedy series on IFC TV include "Portlandia," "Documentary Now!," and "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret."
To find out what's on IFC TV, you can visit the network's website or check your local listings. You can also watch IFC TV online through a variety of streaming services, including Hulu, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Here are some of the most popular shows on IFC TV:
- Portlandia: This sketch comedy show takes a satirical look at life in Portland, Oregon.
- Documentary Now!: This sketch comedy show parodies famous documentaries.
- The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret: This dark comedy follows the misadventures of a British man who is sent to the United States to manage a sales team.
- The League: This comedy follows a group of friends who play fantasy football.
- Review: This dark comedy follows a man who is paid to review any experience, no matter how dangerous or disgusting.
Here are some of the most popular movies on IFC TV:
- The Grand Budapest Hotel: This comedy-drama follows the adventures of a concierge and his employees at a famous European hotel.
- Boyhood: This coming-of-age film follows the life of a boy from age six to eighteen.
- Moonlight: This drama follows three men as they grow up in Miami.
- The Big Sick: This romantic comedy-drama is based on the true story of a Pakistani-American stand-up comedian who falls in love with an American graduate student.
- The Farewell: This comedy-drama follows a young Chinese-American woman who travels to China to visit her dying grandmother.
Here are some of the most popular documentaries on IFC TV:
- The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst: This true crime documentary follows the story of Robert Durst, a wealthy New York real estate heir who is suspected of murdering three people.
- The Staircase: This true crime documentary follows the case of Michael Peterson, a novelist who is accused of murdering his wife.
- O.J.: Made in America: This documentary tells the story of O.J. Simpson, from his early days as a football star to his trial for murder.
- 13th: This documentary explores the history of mass incarceration in the United States.
- Icarus: This documentary follows a filmmaker who investigates doping in sports and ends up uncovering a Russian government-sponsored doping program.
IFC TV is a great source for independent films, documentaries, and comedy series. The network's schedule is constantly changing, so be sure to check the website or your local listings to see what's on.