HBO Max is being renamed Max on May 23, 2023. The transition will be seamless for existing subscribers, and you will not have to do anything to update your account. However, if you want to make sure that you are always up-to-date, you can follow these steps to update your HBO Max app:
- On your device, open the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for "HBO Max."
- Tap on the "Update" button next to the HBO Max app.
- Once the update is complete, open the HBO Max app and you will be prompted to sign in.
- Sign in with your existing HBO Max credentials.
- You will now be able to access all of the content that is available on Max.
If you have any problems updating your HBO Max app, you can contact customer support for help.
What is Max?
Max is a new streaming service from Warner Bros. Discovery. It combines the content from HBO Max with the content from Discovery+, HGTV, the Food Network, TLC, Magnolia Network, and more. Max will be available in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and Europe.
What content is available on Max?
Max will have a wide variety of content, including:
- HBO Originals
- Discovery+ Originals
- HGTV Originals
- The Food Network Originals
- TLC Originals
- Magnolia Network Originals
- TV Shows
- Live Sports
How much does Max cost?
Max will cost $14.99 per month in the United States. There is also a yearly plan that costs $149.99 per year.
How do I sign up for Max?
You can sign up for Max on the Max website or on the Max app.
What devices can I use to watch Max?
Max is available on a variety of devices, including:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
What are the benefits of subscribing to Max?
There are many benefits to subscribing to Max, including:
- Access to a wide variety of content
- The ability to watch content on multiple devices
- The ability to download content for offline viewing
- The ability to create up to five user profiles
- The ability to share your account with up to three other people
Is Max worth it?
Whether or not Max is worth it depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you are a fan of HBO, Discovery+, HGTV, the Food Network, TLC, Magnolia Network, or other Warner Bros. Discovery brands, then Max is definitely worth considering. With a wide variety of content available, the ability to watch on multiple devices, and the ability to download content for offline viewing, Max has a lot to offer.
Post a Comment