How to Delete Apps on Samsung TVs
Samsung TVs come with a variety of pre-installed apps, but you can also download and install new ones from the Smart Hub app store. If you no longer use an app, you can delete it to free up storage space on your TV.
To delete an app on a Samsung TV, follow these steps:
- Press the Home button on your TV remote control.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote to navigate to the Apps section.
- Select the app that you want to delete.
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete again to confirm.
The app will be deleted from your TV.
Tips for deleting apps on Samsung TVs
- You can also delete apps from the Smart Hub app store. To do this, open the Smart Hub app store and navigate to the My Apps section. Select the app that you want to delete and press the Delete button.
- If you have any problems deleting an app, you can try restarting your TV. To do this, press and hold the power button on your TV for about 10 seconds.
- If you delete an app that you later decide you want to use again, you can reinstall it from the Smart Hub app store.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when deleting apps from your Samsung TV:
- Deleting an app will not delete any of your data or settings that are associated with the app.
- If you delete an app that is pre-installed on your TV, you may not be able to reinstall it from the Smart Hub app store.
- If you have any problems deleting an app, you can contact Samsung customer support for assistance.