The Vatican City State is a small country located within Rome, Italy. It is home to the Pope and the Catholic Church. The Vatican has its own television station, Vatican TV, which broadcasts a variety of programming, including news, current affairs, religious programming, and cultural events.
The following is a list of the frequencies for Vatican TV:
- Terrestrial: 503 MHz
- Satellite: Eutelsat Hot Bird 13C, 11054 H 27500 3/4
- Internet: https://www.vaticannews.va/en/live-tv/
To watch Vatican TV, you will need a television that is tuned to the correct frequency. You may also need to enter the correct Biss key for each channel. The Biss keys can be found online.
Once you have set up your television, you should be able to watch all of the Vatican TV channels that are listed above.
Here are some additional tips for watching Vatican TV:
- Make sure that your television is set to the correct frequency and polarization.
- Enter the Biss key correctly.
- If you are having trouble decoding a channel, try using a different television.
- You can also watch Vatican TV online on the channel's website.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Note: Vatican TV is a free-to-air channel, so you do not need to subscribe to a cable or satellite service to watch it.