Ethiopia has a number of television channels that are available to viewers throughout the country. These channels broadcast a variety of programming, including news, current affairs, entertainment, and sports.
The following is a list of the frequencies for the most popular Ethiopian TV channels:
- ETV: 11512 H 27500 5/6
- Fana Broadcasting Corporate: 11512 V 27500 5/6
- Amhara TV: 11596 H 27500 5/6
- Oromo Media Network: 11392 V 27500 7/8
- Addis Media Network: 11178 H 27500 7/8
- Tigray TV: 11096 H 27500 5/6
To watch these channels, you will need a satellite receiver that is tuned to the correct frequency. You will also need to enter the correct Biss key for each channel. The Biss keys can be found online.
Once you have set up your receiver, you should be able to watch all of the Ethiopian TV channels that are listed above.
Here are some additional tips for watching Ethiopian TV:
- Make sure that your satellite receiver is set to the correct frequency and polarization.
- Enter the Biss key correctly.
- If you are having trouble decoding a channel, try using a different satellite receiver.
- You can also watch Ethiopian TV online on the channels' websites.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.