Rotana Kids HD is a satellite television channel that broadcasts children's programming. It is available on the Yahsat-1A satellite at 52.5 degrees east. The channel's frequency is 11977 H 27500. The current BISS key for Rotana Kids HD is:
12AA 12BE BB12 CC99
To enter the BISS key, you will need to use a satellite receiver that supports BISS decoding. Once you have entered the key, you should be able to view Rotana Kids HD on your receiver.
Rotana Kids HD broadcasts a variety of children's programming, including cartoons, movies, and educational shows. The channel is available in Arabic and English.
Here are some of the benefits of watching Rotana Kids HD:
- It is a great way for children to learn Arabic and English.
- It offers a variety of educational and entertaining programming.
- It is available in both SD and HD quality.
If you are looking for a great channel for your children, Rotana Kids HD is a great option. With its variety of programming and high-quality broadcasts, it is sure to keep your children entertained and learning.
How to Enter the BISS Key on Your Satellite Receiver
The process of entering the BISS key on your satellite receiver will vary depending on the make and model of your receiver. However, the general steps are as follows:
- Find the "BISS Key" or "CAS" menu on your receiver.
- Enter the 16-digit BISS key into the appropriate fields.
- Save the key and exit the menu.
Once you have entered the BISS key, you should be able to view the encrypted channel on your receiver.
If you are having trouble entering the BISS key or if you are still unable to view the encrypted channel, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure that you have entered the key correctly.
- Restart your receiver.
- Check the signal strength and quality of the encrypted channel.
- Contact your satellite provider for assistance.