Morocco is a North African country with a rich culture and history. It is also home to a vibrant media landscape, with a variety of television channels broadcasting in Arabic, French, and Berber.
Here are the frequencies for some of the most popular Moroccan television channels:
- 2M: 12015 V, 27500 5/6
- Al Aoula: 12207 V, 27500 5/6
- Medi1: 12073 H, 27500 2/3
- Arryadia: 11559 H, 27500 3/4
- Amazigh TV: 11559 H, 27500 3/4
To watch these channels, you will need a satellite dish that is pointed at the appropriate satellite. You will also need a satellite receiver that is compatible with the DVB-S2 format. Once you have your equipment, you can scan for channels on your receiver and select the desired channel.
Moroccan television channels offer a variety of programming, including news, current affairs, entertainment, and sports. They are a great way to stay up-to-date on what is happening in Morocco and the world, and they also offer a window into Moroccan culture and society.
Here are some of the benefits of watching Moroccan television channels:
- You can stay up-to-date on what is happening in Morocco and the world.
- You can learn about Moroccan culture and society.
- You can watch Moroccan television in Arabic, French, and Berber.
If you are interested in learning more about Morocco, watching Moroccan television is a great way to do so.
Post a Comment